Wednesday 14 December 2011

It nearly New Years!






Masquerade Masks

Its that time of year for parties and family get together. This particular topic is about my friend masquerade ball. Timothy Pearson is hold the Ball on New years eve at a county club in Worcestershire.  This is were men and women dress in a formal get together. The ladies wear a long evening dress and the gentlemen are wearing black tie wear. But the nice thing every one can wear a mask. If you look at the image above is a plain mask.  You can get more decorative versions. I have been to a few masquerade balls and it is a really good evening. I haven't got any complaints about the ones Ive been to and I must admit i think that this will a complaint free evening. 

If any has any questions about any masquerade balls  ?! Please dont hesitate to get in contact with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment